Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Aceon: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious Generic Aceon side effects may include:
- back pain; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.