Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Angeliq: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Angeliq and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- high blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, vomiting;
- itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- a breast lump.
Less serious Generic Angeliq side effects may include:
- mild nausea or stomach pain, diarrhea;
- mild headache;
- irregular vaginal bleeding, spotting;
- breast pain or tenderness;
- weight gain, swelling in your hands or feet;
- mood changes; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.