Stop using Caverta and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Continue taking Caverta and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur.